Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hello from Chance's Corner!


Hi blog-lovers. My name is Chance! I am the loyal pup and mascot of The Love, Mich Collection owner, Michelle and Mr. Love-Mich, Glenn. This place is getting so busy with the Holidays right around the corner that I'm afraid they will put me to work soon!

While I am currently unattended, I thought I'd introduce myself. Here is a little about me:
I love to be with my parents.
I love to snuggle.
I especially love sitting/sleeping on some one's lap.
I also enjoy chasing squirrels.
I will do just about anything for a treat.
I force my parents to walk me multiple times a day to breathe in that fresh air!
I have a whole basket of toys, but I prefer to chew holes into fresh tennis balls.
I enjoy sleeping under my Momma's sewing table while she works, but I often get thread all over my paws and toys. (Not happy about that)
My parents know instantly when I'm up to something, although I really try to hide it.
My favorite time of year is the winter because my parents stay home with me and we watch movies.

Ut-oh, I have to run, time to get in another walk before it rains. I will visit again. Please enjoy the picture of myself. I was just a pup in this picture but don't I look cute! :)

Love-Chance

No comments: