Tuesday, December 11, 2012

- A New Year -

Isn’t there something so wonderful about starting fresh with a new year?

A new you.

A new outlook.

A new appreciation.
{the photo is my own. taken on our vermont honeymoon!}

This year I am going in prepared. I have already started my list of goals for 2013 and how I intend to achieve them. I’ve also set a focus word for each month next year and mocked up a general schedule of productions, events, and new designs for 2013.

It is ambitious but it is supposed to be.

My main business goal is growth. {Doesn’t every business want that??} But I also have many personal goals for 2013. The first of that is being present mentally and physically. Often times we get so wrapped up in working and tackling our to-do lists that we forget life is still moving along and we’re missing it.

In 2013 I will be more present. I will be in the moment and engaged when I am with my husband, family, and friends. I will create memories intentionally.

I’m not sure how exactly I’ll do this yet but it will certainly involve taking time “off” of Love-Mich. To do that, I’ll need more help and I am perfectly fine with that! What is the point of working so hard if you don’t take time to reflect and enjoy the fruits of your labor?

What are you goals for 2013? Business and/or personal?



Photobucket

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hey girl! Just stopping by to say hello! Found your blog via Casey's blog! I don't think you will have much of a problem growing your shop/business...You products are awesome. I liked several on etsy this morning. Hoping to buy an e-reader case for the kindle I am hoping to get for christmas!

Blessings to you!

Unknown said...

Hi!! Thanks so much Megan!! You're so sweet! I'm so glad you were able to find me! :) Hope the Holidays are wonderful for you!

xoxo- Mich

The Olive Tree Blog said...

i love goals! you've got good ones :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Christina!! :)