Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Turn your Can'ts into Cans!

Things are happening over here at The Love, Mich Collection.

Wait for it….

We finally have HELP! For the last 4 years I have been doing ALL of the sewing alone. Let me tell you, it has been challenging at times.


{this picture was me after surrendering to my sewing machine, it won our battle that evening and I was tired!}

I put a lot of thought into this business and where it is going over the last few months. I finally came to terms with the fact that in order to grow, I was going to have to let go of some control and get some help. This has been hard for me, because, if you know me personally, you know I like to do everything myself and I really mean everything. It is very hard for me to accept help but I did it and I am so incredibly happy and relieved that I did!


{you can find this print for sale HERE! This shop is so awesome, I am definitely doing some holiday shopping there!}

Of course I was nervous to make changes, who wouldn’t be? But I had to think about what was the worst that could happen? It didn’t work out? Fine! Then find someone else who did. The point was to grow, we needed to make changes.

I am so proud to have pushed myself into this direction and allowing my business to grow. Having sewing help means more stock in the shop and quicker turnaround time on custom orders – how awesome is that?!


We are still in the adjusting phase but soon I hope to be able to tell you that the custom order production time has shortened. Right now we are still at about 4 weeks from payment.

The Holidays are sneaking up so fast! I like to remind everyone to place their custom Holiday orders EARLY. The Holiday deadline is NOVEMBER 18TH! If you place your custom order after the deadline, your order will not be shipped until after Christmas!


{how cozy does that picture look?!} {source}

In stock items will still be available for purchase through December 14th, 2012 for Christmas delivery!

Photobucket

No comments: